- Also in this section...
- Admission Requirements: Graduate
- Admission Requirements: MSN
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate
- Admission Requirements: RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Home School Applicants
- High School Student Applicants
Contratulations on your decision to enter Grantham University's RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science - Nursing) Degree Completion program. To get started with the admissions process, please review the following guidelines.
You must have:
- An earned Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN/ASN) from an accredited nursing program
- Valid RN License as indicated by date of issue
If you are a nurse who was educated outside the United States, and are eligible to practice as an RN in the United States, you must:
- Have a baccalaureate degree in nursing that equates to a U.S. baccalaureate degree
- Be CGFNS (Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools) certified and pass the NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse)
Please note: Nursing courses are not transferrable into the nursing programs at Grantham University.
Get started on your BSN! Simply complete our online admission application, or call Grantham University today at (888) 947-2684. An admissions representative will gladly help you explore student financial assistance opportunities and begin the college admission process.