- Also in this section...
- Admission Requirements: Graduate
- Admission Requirements: MSN
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate
- Admission Requirements: RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Home School Applicants
- High School Student Applicants
If you are a high school student wanting to enroll at Grantham University while still attending high school, you may apply for admission as a non-degree seeking student and may enroll in no more than four credit hours (undergraduate courses) per term. If you wish to enroll in more than four credit hours, exceptions may be granted by the provost.
To be considered for admission, you must submit a copy of your official high school transcript with a minimum 3.0 GPA . You also must demonstrate one of the following:
- ACT with a minimum average selection index of 18
- SAT with a minimum average selection index of 440 Math and 440 English
- PSAT with a minimum average selection index of 147
- Demonstration of successful completion (grade “C” or higher) of college coursework in which college credit was earned
- A recommendation and written permission from the high school guidance counselor
Note: You must provide a high school diploma or equivalent before being allowed to enroll into a degree program.
To get started with your Grantham University enrollment, simply complete our online admission application, or call us today at (888) 947-2684. An admissions representative will gladly help you explore degree programs and student financial assistance opportunities, and begin the college admission process.