- Also in this section...
- Admission Requirements: Graduate
- Admission Requirements: MSN
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate
- Admission Requirements: RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Home School Applicants
- High School Student Applicants
Congratulations on taking the first step toward earning your undergraduate degree! True to our commitment to delivering an exceptional student experience, Grantham University will do everything we can to make the enrollment process smooth and hassle-free.
If you are seeking an undergraduate degree, Grantham allows conditional admission with a high school attestation, although the following documentation is required:
- An official copy of your high school transcript (showing completion), high school equivalency certificate, or state-recognized home school graduation certificate
In lieu of a high school transcript or official high school equivalency certificate, you can submit the following as official proof of high school graduation or equivalent:
- Form DD214: Veterans may submit Form DD 214 indicating high school graduation. (Please note that not all DD214 documents contain this information.) Form DD214 is usually free for veterans and can be obtained in ten working days or less at the following website: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/.
- Form DD1966: Service members may submit a DD1966 that indicates high school graduation.
- Military Statement of Service: Active duty service members may submit the Military Statement of Service Memorandum annotated by his/her personnel or administrative office indicating completion of high school or its equivalent.
- Other official military records documenting high school graduation or equivalent may be submitted subject to approval by the registrar.
- Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, Bachelor of Arts, or Bachelor of Science degree awarded from any school accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education – Official Transcript must be provided to satisfy requirement
Proof of high school graduation (or its equivalent) in the form of an official transcript or other document listed above is required prior to matriculation if you are a new student, or within 56 days of re-registration if you are a previous Grantham student. You may not register for courses beginning after January 1, 2012, without having documentation of high school completion or equivalent on file with Grantham. All of us at Grantham want to see you have a successful, satisfying student experience and stay on course for graduation. So be sure to comply with the above requirement -- otherwise you risk dismissal from the University.
To enroll in Grantham's RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science - Nursing) Degree Completion program, please see the RN to BSN admission requirements.
Get started on your journey to academic and career success! Simply complete our online admission application, or call Grantham University today at (888) 947-2684. An admissions representative will gladly help you choose the degree program right for you, explore student financial assistance opportunities, and begin the college admission process.