What employers and employees have to say about tuition assistance
Grantham Corporate Partner Program
Your tuition reimbursement program is likely one of the most valuable tools you have in terms of recruitment, satisfaction and retention of top-notch employees. Many adult professionals want a specific degree to further their career goals, and having their employer pitch in on education costs is a highly appealing benefit.
If you are struggling to understand the value of promoting your company’s program, take a look at the following facts about tuition assistance:
- 84.7% of surveyed employers offer some form of tuition reimbursement to their employees.1
- 88% of surveyed employers found tuition reimbursement to be a useful employee retention tool.2
- 66% of surveyed employers cited tuition reimbursement as the employee benefit that is most effective in retaining front-line employees.3
1 Benefits USA 2010/2011 Survey; 2 Education Assistance Plans Survey, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP); 3 Employer Survey, Manchester, Inc.
A Tuition Assistance Value Study* conducted with employees of prominent U.S. organizations across multiple industries found that:
- 96% reported the education received through tuition assistance was valuable and a good use of their organizations’ resources.
- 77% reported the program was the reason they pursued furthering their academic/ professional development.
- 86% reported that employee satisfaction, efficiency, quality and productivity were positively influenced by their participation in a tuition assistance program.
- 94% reported that the knowledge they acquired was useful to their jobs.
*2011 Tuition Assistance Value Study (edLink, Capella University, ROI Institute)
Learn about Grantham University's Corporate Partner Program
Discover how becoming a Grantham University Corporate Partner can benefit your company. Contact us today at (800) 955-2527 or by email at email@example.com.