Online College for Military Spouses
As a military spouse, you have to balance a lot. You may wonder if you can add education to the mix. We’re here to tell you that you can! However, you need an online college catered to military spouses. For a military spouse, college can be difficult to figure out. Erratic schedules and frequent relocations mean that your life can change at a moment’s notice, and a brick-and-mortar school probably doesn’t have the flexibility you need. At Grantham University, we make it easy for military spouses to graduate.
Why Online College?
You’ll find that there are many benefits of attending an online college in general and specifically for a military spouse education. The general benefits of an online college education include affordability, greater flexibility and personal attention. Today, online schools even utilize various social media platforms to help you network, which allows you to have a real feeling of community despite not attending school on a physical campus.
Online colleges abound, but Grantham is one of the best online colleges for military spouse education because we strive to make your college experience fit your hectic, sometimes uncertain lifestyle. In the military, your spouse learns that being prepared is a way of life. We believe that a quality education prepares you for more and better job opportunities or increased pay on your own, outside of your spouse’s service. We have a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that help you get where you want to be.
Grantham’s Online Military Spouse Education Benefits
- Military rates for tuition and fees – we provide special, reduced rates for military spouses
- Military family scholarships – this scholarship program is available to dependents and spouses of active duty service members, National Guardsmen, reservists and honorably or medically discharged veterans
- Convenient weekly enrollment cycle – don’t get stuck with inconvenient semester start dates and schedules; our weekly enrollment fits your life, and our terms last only eight weeks (56 days) each
- Military education benefits – we are an approved school for the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program, which gives you up to $4,000 in financial assistance
- Learn on your schedule – flexible, self-paced curriculum allows you to plan school around your life, not life around your schooling
- Study with fellow military spouses – your classmates understand you and the difficulties you face
- Best degrees and programs for military spouses – choose a targeted degree that makes the most of your abilities and aptitudes
The Online College Experience
If you’re looking to get an online degree, you’re probably filled with questions: How does online college work? What is online college like? How long will it take me to get my degree? Why should I pick an online college over a physical campus?
For a military spouse, college can be difficult, but an online college can be exciting and challenging in a positive way. Our online military spouse education programs have been created to provide a current and professionally relevant education. You have the ability to work at your own pace, but you also have access to personal attention when you need it. All of our courses are taught by instructors who have real-world experience, and our programs arm you with the skills and methodologies you need to compete in today’s dynamic workforce. Depending on the degree you choose, you may be able to earn your degree in as little as 2 years. We don’t have to worry about expansion or building upkeep, and you don’t have to worry about transportation costs or parking, so an online college is often more affordable than a physical campus.
Serving Those Who Serve Us
At Grantham University, we have over 60 years of experience educating members of every branch of the military and their families, and it’s our honor and privilege to serve those who serve us. That includes taking care of their loved ones. We feel that it is our duty to make it as easy as possible for the spouses of our dedicated service men and women to succeed and graduate with their chosen degree. Contact us today to learn more about how Grantham can help you attain your goals with a targeted, online degree.
Learn more about how Grantham can help you realize your education and career dreams. Call us today at (888) 947-2684, and an admissions representative will be happy to assist you.
Grantham University is consistently recognized as being military-friendly. Here’s why:
For a complete list of FAQs, click here.
Other useful information
Is online learning for you? Download our eBook.