- Also in this section...
- Admission Requirements: Graduate
- Admission Requirements: MSN
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate
- Admission Requirements: RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Home School Applicants
- High School Student Applicants
Congratulations on taking the first step toward earning your undergraduate degree! True to our commitment to delivering an exceptional student experience, Grantham University will do everything we can to make the enrollment process smooth and hassle-free.
Conditional Enrollment Requirements
Students will be classified as “conditionally enrolled” until the following provisions have been met:
- Official proof of high school graduation or equivalent received and verified by the Registrar’s office by Day 49 of the first term.
- If proof of high school graduation is not on file by the first day of the term, a completed Transcript Request Form must be submitted by Day 8 of the first term.
- All students are required to establish participation as outlined in the Participation and Substantive Interaction Policy within seven (7) days of the term start date (see 2.5 Participation and Substantive Interaction).
- Conditionally enrolled students must have their funding plan in place within seven (7) days of the term start date.
Students who do not meet these requirements will have their registration cancelled. All courses will be administratively cancelled and the student will not incur tuition charges.
Attestation of High School Graduation or Equivalency
Grantham University requires completion of high school or its equivalency for admission into its undergraduate and certificate programs.
If the University is unable to verify successful completion of high school, or its equivalent, it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that official proof of high school completion, or its equivalent, is provided prior to the release of federal financial aid in the student’s first term of enrollment. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in immediate dismissal from the University and forfeiture of credits.
Verification of high school graduation, or its equivalent, may be provided in the form of an official transcript or other approved documentation that confirms graduation from high school or its equivalent. Verification documentation that satisfies requirements is approved by the Registrar. Examples of acceptable verification are listed below:
Form DD214: Veterans may submit a DD214 that indicates high school graduation (please note that not all DD214 documents contain this information). Form DD214 is usually free for veterans and can be obtained in ten (10) working days or less at the following website: www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/.
Form DD1966: Service members may submit a DD1966 that indicates high school graduation.
Form DA669: Service members may submit a DA669 that indicates high school graduation.
- Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, Bachelor of Arts, or Bachelor of Science degree awarded from any school accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or foreign equivalent. Official transcript must be provided to satisfy requirement.
- The student may transfer in up to three (3) credit hours of the required courses in the enrolled undergraduate certificate program at Grantham to earn the certificate. However, students may not transfer in any credit hours and must complete all required courses at Grantham in the following undergraduate certificate programs:
- Cybersecurity Concepts
- Human Resources
- The student must complete at least 25 percent of the required credit hours in the enrolled degree program at Grantham to earn the associate degree.
- The student must complete at least 25 percent of the required credit hours in the enrolled degree program at Grantham to earn the bachelor’s degree.
To enroll in Grantham's RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science - Nursing) Degree Completion program, please see the RN to BSN admission requirements.
Get started on your journey to academic and career success! Simply complete our online admission application, or call Grantham University today at (888) 947-2684. An admissions representative will gladly help you choose the degree program right for you, explore student financial assistance opportunities, and begin the college admission process.