Admission Requirements: Undergraduate

Congratulations on taking the first step toward earning your undergraduate degree!  True to our commitment to delivering an exceptional student experience, Grantham University will do everything we can to make the enrollment process smooth and hassle-free.

Admission Requirements

Grantham University requires completion of high school or its equivalency for admission into its undergraduate and certificate programs.

Attestation of High School Graduation or Equivalency

High school graduation or its equivalent is a requirement for admission to Grantham University. Students are required to attest that they are a high school graduate, or possess completion of the equivalent prior to enrollment. Grantham University will make every attempt to verify the veracity of this attestation. If the University is unable to verify successful completion of high school, or its equivalent, it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that official proof of high school completion, or its equivalent, is provided prior to the beginning of any subsequent term. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in immediate dismissal from the University and forfeiture of credits.

Verification of high school graduation, or its equivalent, may be provided in the form of an official transcript or other approved documentation that confirms graduation from high school or its equivalent. Verification documentation that satisfies requirements is approved by the Registrar. Examples of acceptable verification are listed below:

  • Form DD214: Veterans may submit a DD214 that indicates high school graduation.  (Please note that not all DD214 documents contain this information). Form DD214 is usually free for veterans and can be obtained in ten (10) working days or less at the following website:
  • Form DD1966: Service members may submit a DD1966 that indicates high school graduation
  • Military Statement of Service: Active duty service member may submit a Military Statement of Service Memorandum annotated by his/her personnel or administrative office indicating completion of high school or its equivalent
  • Other official military records documenting high school graduation or equivalent may be submitted subject to approval by the Registrar
  • Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, Bachelor of Arts, or Bachelor of Science degree awarded from any school accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or foreign equivalent - Official Transcript must be provided to satisfy requirement

To enroll in Grantham's RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science - Nursing) Degree Completion program, please see the RN to BSN admission requirements. 

Enroll Now!

Get started on your journey to academic and career success! Simply complete our online admission application, or call Grantham University today at (888) 947-2684. An admissions representative will gladly help you choose the degree program right for you, explore student financial assistance opportunities, and begin the college admission process.