Previous College Coursework

You have already invested time and money in courses at another college or university (or possibly more than one university). So let’s find out if your efforts will earn you transfer credit at Grantham. To determine eligibility, you must first submit to us transcripts. Foreign transcripts must be translated into English and evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services ( or the Association of International Credential Evaluators ( 

See our transfer credit policy page for details on obtaining transcripts and specific transfer credit policy information.


To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.