Tuition and Financial Aid

In-School Deferment Request Form

To request an in-school deferment on your Federal Stafford student loan, please complete the In-School Deferment Request Form and submit it to:

Grantham University
Office of Financial Aid
16025 W 113th Street
Suite M
Lenexa, Kansas 66219

For assistance regarding the Federal Stafford student loan process, please contact Grantham at (866) 850-2980 or email us at  

To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.