- Also in this section...
- Online Military College: Tuition Assistance
- Military Transfer Credits
- Military Scholarship Programs
- AU-ABC Program
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
- Military Family Scholarship
- Military Service Members Scholarship
- Military Spouse Tuition Assistance: MyCAA
- Veteran Education Benefits
- Veterans Scholarship
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Grantham University was founded in 1951 by WWII Veteran Donald Grantham to provide other veterans a way to better their lives through distance learning. Today, we continue this commitment by offering military students targeted online degree programs in the most affordable manner possible.
Whether you need help understanding your Tuition Assistance (TA) benefits, want to pursue Grantham’s military scholarship opportunities, or are interested in our Textbook and Software Grant Program, we are always ready to assist. Contact an admissions representative today at 1-888-Y-GRANTHAM or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how Grantham can help make education more affordable for you!
Here are a few facts that substantiate Grantham’s solid foothold in the military community.
- Named: Top Military-Friendly University for the past six years (Military Advanced Education, 2008-2013; GI Jobs, 2010-2013); Top University for Veterans (Military Times EDGE, 2011-2013)
- Provisional school in Navy College Distance Learning Program
- Marine Corps Academic Explorer
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) Programs
- National Association of Institutes for Military Education Services (NAIMES)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)
Learn more today about why Grantham University is the university of choice for military members across the globe. Contact an admissions representative today at 1-888-Y-GRANTHAM or by email at email@example.com to explore how Grantham can help make education more affordable for you!To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.