Tuition and Financial Aid

Military Transfer Credits

Through Grantham University, all military servicemembers can now earn their associate, bachelor, and master degrees in as little as two years through any of our four colleges; the College of Engineering and Computer Sciences, the Mark Skousen School of Business, the College of Nursing and Allied Health, and the College of Arts and Sciences.

Training Reviewed for Transfer Credits

Grantham University wants to provide you with first-class education that is adaptable to your life, and now, we offer tuition assistance for military transfer students. Take classes that fit into your schedule—in or outside the classroom. With luck, your service and training in the military can count towards student transfer credits.

To get started on your degree, send us the documentation of your military and professional training, CLEP, DANTES, DSST scores and prior college transcripts. We will review all these documents to determine the number of transfer credits you can receive. With our transfer system, military members can work on their degree while continuing to work.

Ordering Your Military Transcripts

Send us your transcripts and scores now to learn how many transfer credits you have. Below are a few links that can help you order your transcripts. For more information, fill out an online form; an admissions representative will contact you. You can also ask to receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options and the enrollment process.

Start earning your degree today by sending us your transcripts and scores. All servicemembers can put their experience to use by having them reviewed for transfer credits. Don’t let this opportunity to earn military college credits slip by.

To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.