- Also in this section...
- Online Military College: Tuition Assistance
- Military Transfer Credits
- Military Scholarship Programs
- AU-ABC Program
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
- Military Family Scholarship
- Military Service Members Scholarship
- Military Spouse Tuition Assistance: MyCAA
- Veteran Education Benefits
- Veterans Scholarship
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Providing education assistance to military veterans
Grantham University is grateful to those who have honorably served our country, as demonstrated by our Veterans Scholarship. This scholarship provides eligible students with a $15 per credit hour for undergraduate course work and $75 per credit hour for graduate course work scholarship. Eligible students may also qualify for the Textbook and Software Grant.
Veterans of any of the United States Armed Services may be eligible for the Veterans Scholarship. Additionally, you must:
- Have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Provide a copy of DD Form 214 or your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) reflecting an Honorable or Medical Discharge.
To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.