Tuition and Financial Aid

Voter Registration Information

The Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA) § 802 transferred to the Election Assistance Commission all of the functions exercised by the Federal Election Commission under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993.

The National Mail Voter Registration Form can be used to register to vote, to update your registration information due to name change, change of address or to register with a political party. It also contains rules and regulations for voter registration for each state and territory. For more information on registering to vote, contact your state election office.

Where can I register to vote?

Registration applications may be obtained from either the local election official in your county or city, or through registration outreach programs sponsored by such groups as the League of Women Voters. You can also register to vote when applying for a driver’s license or identity card at State DMV or driver’s licensing offices, State offices providing public assistance, State offices providing state-funded programs for the disabled, and at armed forces recruitment offices.

Many States also offer registration opportunities at public libraries, post offices, unemployment offices, and at public high schools and universities. Colleges, universities, and trade schools participating in federal student loan programs also offer voter registration applications to enrolled students prior to general elections. For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions about the National Mail Voter Registration Form.

More resources for voters are available at

To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.