Certificate programs at Grantham University can typically be completed in half a year, putting students on the path to a new career … and giving them the boost needed to complete an associate or bachelor’s degree program.
Grantham University offers online associate degrees in less than two years in Business, Science, Engineering and Health Sciences. Courses are provided via online distance learning to accommodate busy working adults and demanding schedules.
- Read more about an associate degree:
- Online Business Administration Program (AA)
- Online Business Management Program (AA)
- Online Computer Science Program (AS)
- Online Criminal Justice Program (AA)
- Online Engineering Management Technology Program (AA)
- Online Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology Program
- Online General Studies Program (AA)
- Online Multidisciplinary Studies Program (AA)
- Online Medical Coding and Billing Program
Grantham University offers online bachelor degrees in Business, Science, Engineering and Health Sciences. Courses are provided via online distance learning to accommodate busy working adults and demanding schedules.
- Read more about bachelor degree:
- Online Accounting Program
- Online Business Administration Program (BS)
- Online Business Management Program (BS)
- Online Computer Engineering Technology Program
- Online Computer Science Program (BS)
- Online Criminal Justice Program (BA)
- Online Electronics Engineering Technology Program
- Online Engineering Management Technology Program (BS)
- Online General Studies Program (BA)
- Online Health Systems Management Program
- Online Human Resource Management Program
- Online Information Systems Program
- Online Information Systems Security Program
- Online Multidisciplinary Studies Program (BS)
- Online RN to BSN Program
The master’s degrees at Grantham University are where rigorous business fundamentals meet complex, real-world problem solving. These programs are continually honed to reflect the best thinking in strategy and leadership.
- Read more about master degree:
- Online Master of Business Administration Program
- Online Master of Science Business Intelligence Program
- Online MSN Case Management Program
- Online Master of Healthcare Administration Program
- Online Master of Science in Health Systems Management Program
- Online Information Management MBA Program
- Online Master’s in Project Management (MS-IMPM) Program
- Online Master of Science in Information Management Technology Program
- Online Master of Science in Information Technology Program
- Online MSN Nursing Education Program
- Online MSN Nursing Informatics Program
- Online MSN Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Program
- Online Master of Science in Performance Improvement Program
- Online Project Management MBA Program
Browse online degree programs by school:
Grantham’s College of Arts and Sciences utilizes online learning tools and curriculum to help prepare you for today’s rapidly evolving job market. This College is the core academic department in the University, providing a robust intellectual base for success in today’s competitive job market.read more
The Mark Skousen School of Business is dedicated to offering a superior, professionally relevant online business education. We are committed to providing online undergraduate and graduate programs that are responsive to the stimulating business environment and accessible to all students.read more
The College of Engineering and Computer Science offers technical programs of study that prepare you for careers in computer science, electronics engineering technology, computer engineering technology, engineering management technology and information systems. In this college, you will engage in online integrated curriculum that blends theory, application and general skills needed to succeed in a changing global society.read more
Grantham University’s College of Nursing and Allied Health prepares you for a career in healthcare through the innovative use of online learning tools and up-to-date curriculum. The College of Nursing and Allied Health offers associate, bachelor and master’s degree programs in a variety of areas including:Medical Coding and Billing, Health Systems Management, Healthcare Administration and Nursing (with five specialty areas of study).read more
Your Education. Your Life. Your Terms.
At Grantham University, the focus is on providing you a professionally relevant education at a convenient pace and format that works best with your busy lifestyle. As an accredited university that has served the distance learning needs of adults for more than 60 years, we proudly offer a range of 100% online undergraduate and graduate degree programs. In addition, take a look at why so many adult learners turn to Grantham for their online education:
|Convenience: Our 100% online format enables you to easily manage your studies at a time and place that's best for you and your busy schedule.||Flexibility: Frequent course starts and eight-week classes empower you to choose the pace of your chosen degree program.||
Transfer credit: Military and professional training and previous college-level courses, are carefully reviewed for transferability to minimize your length of study.
|Affordability: Low tuition rates, scholarship opportunities, and a Textbook and Software Grant program help ease the financial strain sometimes brought on by post-secondary education.||Attentive student support: Your dedicated student advisor is by your virtual side throughout your entire degree program – offering guidance, support and encouragement.||Knowledgeable instructors: Credentialed instructors, with years of experience, offer up professionally relevant coursework that's highly applicable to your field of study.|
To explore which degree program is the perfect fit for you, call Grantham today at (888) 947-2684, and an admissions representative will be happy to assist you! Or simply fill out our online enrollment application to get started right away.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.grantham.edu/disclosure