Online Health Systems Management Bachelor of Science Degree
Earn a Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management from Grantham University and launch an exciting career in this growing, dynamic field. Through the convenience of our 100% online format, you will gain the skills required to study information needs, design solutions and manage information storage and input, transfer and retrieve data in healthcare environments.
As reported in the news, a national plan was put in place to create universal medical records by 2015. The plan includes strategies to increase the use of healthcare information technology (HIT) and create national standards to digitize, store and share healthcare information electronically. This initiative has increased the demand for trained individuals to manage hospitals’ complex HIT systems nationwide. With your Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in this field.
Health Systems Management Program Outcomes
Upon successfully completing the program, you\’ll be able to:
- Use information system tools, techniques and methodologies in healthcare systems
- Apply project management principles to information systems growth efforts
- Structure information collection and presentation to assist executive-level planning and decision-making
- Apply basic systems analysis, design concepts and problem-solving skills to HIT problems
- Analyze, design and implement answers to HIT problems
- Create reporting and support capabilities for healthcare decisions