Online Engineering Management Technology Bachelor of Science Degree
From 2010 - 2020, architectural and engineering services are expected to see a 28% growth. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
Grantham University’s Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management Technology (BS-EMT) integrates the broader issues of business with the fundamentals and challenges of technological development and change.
Through the convenience of our 100% online learning environment, you will gain an education to help you explore increasing roles of managerial responsibility within a technical environment. The technology core is comprised of ten courses in electronics engineering, computer engineering and computer science. Nine business courses in accounting, finance, management and entrepreneurship provide the business core. Electives allow for additional depth in business, computer science or engineering.
Engineering Management Technology Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of mathematics, science, engineering management and technology
- Apply creativity in the design of systems, components or processes appropriate to program objectives
- Function effectively on teams
- Demonstrate respect for diversity and a knowledge of contemporary professional, societal and global issues
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement