Online Electronics Engineering Technology Bachelor of Science Degree
Architectural and engineering services are expected to see a 28% growth from 2010-2020. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
Grantham University’s Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology (BS-EET) program emphasizes electronics lab work and includes courses in DC/AC circuit design, advanced microprocessor design and applications, and digital and analog electronics and signal processing.
Elective courses are available in power systems, control systems and communications systems. Through the convenience of our 100% online learning environment, you are taught the principles and techniques for designing and evaluating electronic systems and making recommendations regarding their use and modification.
Note: You should be prepared to enter MA105 – College Algebra. If this is not the case, developmental math is available. Also, it is expected that you are computer literate and able to install programs, copy files from a disk to the hard drive, move files within directories, and use Word and Excel at a basic level. If you need basic computer skills, you should take CS101 at the beginning of the program.
Electronics Engineering Technology Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of mathematics, science, electronics engineering and technology
- Apply creativity in the design of systems, components or processes appropriate to program objectives
- Function effectively on teams
- Demonstrate respect for diversity and a knowledge of contemporary professional, societal and global issues
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.
Hector Gonzalez" ... One phone call or an e-mail, and bingo, my questions were answered, my problems were solved. The quality of learning surpasses my expectations. For me, my education has been the best investment in my life."read more
Ray Bergeron"With a wife, kids and too much overtime, regular classes simply would not fit. I did a lot of research into online colleges and Grantham seemed ..."read more