Online Master of Science in Nursing - Case Management
If you want to build upon your career in nursing with a focus on Case Management, Grantham offers an online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Case Management. And through the convenience of our 100% online MSN program, you can go to work on your education – when and where you choose.
The program focuses on current trends in:
- Leadership and management
- Human diversity and social issues
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Research and global, evidence-based practice
Please note: All MSN students need to complete a Major Applied Research Paper (MARP) and participate in a Practicum at the end of their specialization program for their final research seminar.
RN to MSN Bridge Option
For information on our RN to MSN Bridge Option, go here.
MSN Case Management Program Outcomes
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations.
- Incorporate concepts of advanced practice nursing when making nursing diagnoses and critical thinking decisions about educational and therapeutic interventions.
- Design nursing care for a clinical or community-based population based on cultural diversity, biophysical, psychosocial and organizational needs.
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills when involved with patients and professionals both within and outside the health care field.
- Combine theory and research-based knowledge from nursing and the sciences as they relate to the interdisciplinary team when designing, coordinating and evaluating quality patient care activities.
- Demonstrate commitment to the improvement of the nursing profession through lifelong learning practices.
Note: Concepts in bold are in alignment with GU Learning Outcomes.
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, high school graduates, government employees, nurses, healthcare professionals, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.Request Info