Online Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
If you want to combine your nursing expertise with a specialization in nursing education, Grantham University’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Nursing Education is ideal. Through the convenience of our 100% online program, you can get to work on advancing your career as a heath educator – when and where you choose.
The program focuses on current trends in:
- Leadership and management
- Human diversity and social issues
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Research and global, evidence-based practice
Please note: All MSN students need to complete a Major Applied Research Paper (MARP) at the end of their specialization program for their final research seminar.
RN to MSN Bridge Option
For information on our RN to MSN Bridge Option, go here.
MSN Nursing Education Program Outcomes
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations.
- Incorporate concepts of advanced practice nursing when making nursing diagnoses and critical thinking decisions about educational and therapeutic interventions.
- Design nursing care for a clinical or community-based population based on cultural diversity, biophysical, psychosocial and organizational needs.
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills when involved with patients and professionals both within and outside the healthcare field.
- Combine theory and research-based knowledge from nursing and the sciences as they relate to the interdisciplinary team when designing, coordinating and evaluating quality patient care.
- Demonstrate commitment to the improvement of the nursing profession through lifelong learning.
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.Request Info