Online Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership (MSN)
There’s never been a better time to earn your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership through Grantham University. Through the convenience of our 100% online MSN program, you can advance your professional nursing career – without interruption to your current job and family commitments.
The program focuses on current trends in:
- Leadership and management
- Human diversity and social issues
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Research and global, evidence-based practice
Please note: All MSN students need to complete a Major Applied Research Paper (MARP) at the end of their specialization program for their final research seminar.
RN to MSN Bridge Option
For information on our RN to MSN Bridge Option, go here.
MSN Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Program Outcomes
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations.
- Incorporate concepts of advanced practice nursing when making nursing diagnoses and critical thinking decisions about educational and therapeutic interventions.
- Design nursing care for a clinical or community-based population based on cultural diversity, biophysical, psychosocial and organizational needs.
- Demonstrate high-level communication skills when involved with patients and professionals both within and outside the healthcare field.
- Combine theory and research-based knowledge from nursing and the sciences as they relate to the interdisciplinary team when designing, coordinating and evaluating quality patient care.
- Demonstrate commitment to the improvement of the nursing profession through lifelong learning.