Online Accounting Degree
In today’s business world, there is a growing need for accounting careers. In fact, from 2010 – 2020, employment of accountants and auditors is projected to increase by about 16% -- with 190,700 new jobs projected. The growth is undoubtedly due to the focus on strong, honest accounting practices, and companies paying strict attention to government and industry standards. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
An online Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Grantham can help you be part of this exciting growth. Through our 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, you will gain a broad exposure to the theories, principles and practices of accounting. The end result will be a solid foundation in business administration, management, economics and organizational behavior – and new possibilities for career advancement. Plus our online accounting degrees are perfect for active military personnel, military spouses, those who are working full time, and anyone else who has a lot of demands on their time.
Accounting Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Analyze accounting problems in the foundational areas of business
- Apply accounting concepts, tools, and strategies to solve problems in a global setting
- Create and analyze accounting data for business decision making
- Explain ethical obligations for accounting and/or financial areas
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Describe decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Understand the importance of human and social diversity
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.