Business Administration Degree Online
Grantham University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides a practical knowledge of today’s business environment that could open doors to expansive job opportunities. Our online MBA program is great for people with high demands on their time, including active and inactive military personnel as well as those who work full time.
The market is welcoming MBA grads, with a 22% growth in management analysts expected between 2010-2020, and a 41% growth in market research analysts also projected. Additionally, management occupations are expected to add about 615,800 new jobs during this same timeframe. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly http://www.bls.gov/ooq/home.htm)
An online MBA from Grantham will help position you for such growing occupations as these. Through our 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, the MBA program emphasizes finance, financial and managerial accounting, human resource management, information management, macroeconomics and microeconomics, marketing, organizational behavior and quantitative analysis. And you are offered the option of a generalized MBA or a specialized degree program in one of two areas:
Master of Business Administration Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Analyze knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of all foundational business areas
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis and planning
- Utilize communication skills
- Evaluate professional, ethical and social responsibilities in business management and team setting
- Employ quantitative analysis in business
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.