Business Intelligence Online Degree
The Master of Science in Business Intelligence (MS-BI) is an online degree program that provides a solid foundation in technology and decision-making tools that will enable you to collect, interpret and utilize information. This is an ideal education for many business positions, such as management analysts.
Management analyst positions are expected to see a 22% growth from 2010-2020, with 157,200 new jobs. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
Through Grantham’s convenient, 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, the Master of Science in Business Intelligence program integrates technological concepts within a relevant, functional business application framework. Upon graduation, you will be armed with an advanced business education in the fields of technology and decision science. Our master degree programs are great for veterans, active duty military personnel, people who work full time and anyone else who has a lot of demands on their time.
Business Intelligence Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Build business models for forecasting and business analysis
- Compare and contrast business intelligence technologies
- Integrate information from the organization into a strategic system
- Utilize communication systems
- Assess workflow, data analysis, and technology through quantitative techniques
- Analyze professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities
- Evaluate information about an organization's operational processes, financial situation, and business performance
- Assemble project plans to report project progress to stakeholders
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.