Business Management Bachelor of Science Degree
With occupations like management analysts expected to grow by 22% from 2010-2020, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Management (BS-BM) is a solid, career-advancing move. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
Through Grantham’s 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, you will engage in business problem-solving activities that you can later implement in your job. In addition to learning how to communicate professionally in business situations, you will also study about legal and regulatory business practices. Economic and entrepreneurial opportunities are explored.
Business Management Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- • Demonstrate critical thinking and communication skills
- • Analyze theories and concepts related to the functional areas of business
- • Analyze the basic theories and best practices of business managers and leaders
- • Engage in business problem-solving activities
- • Communicate effectively and professionally in business situations
- • Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory contexts related to global business practice
- • Analyze entrepreneurial opportunities for new business ventures
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, high school graduates, government employees, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, EMS professionals, EMTs, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.