Master of Science in Nursing - Case Management
If you want to build upon your career in nursing with a focus on Case Management, Grantham offers the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Case Management. And through the convenience of our 100% online MSN program, you can go to work on your education when and where you choose.
The program focuses on current trends in:
- • Leadership and management
- • Human diversity and social issues
- • Health promotion and disease prevention
- • Research and global, evidence-based practice
Please note: All MSN students need to complete a Major Applied Research Paper (MARP) and participate in a Practicum at the end of their specialization program for their final research seminar.
RN to MSN Bridge Option
For information on our RN to MSN Bridge Option, go here.
MSN Case Management Program Outcomes
- • Utilize the basic conceptions of Case Management when planning and implementing patient care.
- • Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations.
- • Incorporate concepts of advanced health assessment and pathophysiology in making nursing diagnoses and
- decisions about educational and therapeutic interventions.
- • Design nursing care for a clinical or community-based population based on biophysical, psychosocial and organizational sciences.
- • Demonstrate professional and high level communication skills when involved in peer review, advocacy for patients and
- families, reporting of errors and professional writing.
- • Function in a leadership role when collaborating with team(s) to generate knowledge that supports evidence-based
- practice and improves healthcare outcomes.
- • Apply theory and researched-based knowledge from nursing and the sciences in leading the interdisciplinary team
- to design, coordinate and evaluate the delivery of care.
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, high school graduates, government employees, nurses, healthcare professionals, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.