Online Electronics Degree
At Grantham University, we can help you launch an exciting career in the field of technology. Through the convenience of our 100% online format, you can earn your Associate of Science in Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology (AS-ECET) – giving you a basic introduction into electrical and electronics design. At Grantham, we strive to make earning your degree fit into your busy schedule. Whether you work full time or you're serving as active duty military personnel, our online format is designed to fit your schedule.
With this degree, you will have specific courses in DC/AC circuit principles and design, digital electronics and analog electronics, as well as two courses in computer programming. The program satisfies the first two years of the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Technology or the Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology – so you’ll be well-prepared should you choose to continue your education.
Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools to narrowly defined engineering technology activities
- Apply a knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics engineering and technology to engineering technology problems
- Conduct, analyze and interpret experiments
- Identify, analyze and solve narrowly defined technical problems
- Function effectively on teams
- Apply written, oral and graphical communication
- Address professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeless and continuous improvement
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.