Health Systems Management Bachelor of Science Degree
Earn a Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management from Grantham University to prepare for a career in one of the fastest-growing career fields around – the management of healthcare systems and networks. With the push for universal medical records – and secure, easy-to-use systems to access them – the demand for highly trained professionals to manage complex healthcare information technology (HIT) has never been higher.
Grantham University’s Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management can give you the skills to study information needs, design solutions and manage information storage and input, transfer and retrieve data in healthcare environments. Plus, Grantham University's 100% online programs allow many people, including military members and those who work full time, the opportunity to pursue careers in healthcare.
Health Systems Management Program Outcomes
Upon successfully completing the program, you'll be able to:
- Utilize information system tools, techniques and methodologies applicable to healthcare systems</li
- Apply project management principles to information systems development efforts in healthcare institutions
- Structure information collection and presentation to facilitate executive-level planning and decision-making in healthcare environments
- Apply fundamental systems analysis and design concepts and problem-solving strategies to information technology problems
- Analyze, design and implement solutions to healthcare information problems
- Develop reporting and support capabilities for healthcare decisions
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, first responders, law enforcement, firefighters, EMS professionals, EMTs, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.