Health Systems Management Master of Science Degree
Grantham University’s Master of Science in Health Systems Management can help you find your way to an exciting management career in healthcare systems. With the push for universal medical records – and secure, easy-to-use systems to access them – the demand for highly trained professionals to manage complex healthcare information technology (HIT) has never been higher. If you have a bachelor’s degree and two-to-four years of computer systems experience, this program is perfect for you.
Through the convenience of our 100% online format and current, professionally relevant coursework, you will learn how to analyze information needs, design solutions and manage information storage, transfer and retrieval. And our 100% online programs are specifically designed for people with limited time, including military personnel and those who work full time.
Master of Science in Health Systems Management Program Outcomes
Upon successfully completing the program, you will be able to:
- Utilize information systems tools, techniques and methodologies applicable to healthcare systems
- Manage healthcare information systems development projects that meet health administration needs
- Develop reporting and support capabilities for healthcare decisions
- Ensure information policy and strategy is consistent with the clinical, ethical, legal and financial requirements of healthcare institutions
- Evaluate all aspects of the healthcare environment and integrate strategic thinking into the operations of the organization
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, healthcare professionals, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.