Master of Healthcare Administration
From healthcare executives to medical administrators, if a senior management position in healthcare is your dream, Grantham’s Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) can help you get there. Through the convenience of our 100% online format, you will engage in highly relevant courses covering current, proven healthcare and business administration models. And to help you pursue your online degree in healthcare, we offer a variety of financial aid options for all of our students, including military members.
Master of Healthcare Administration Program Outcomes
Upon successfully completing the program, you will be able to:
- Assess the legal, regulatory and ethical challenges characteristic of the healthcare industry
- Manage the performance of health professionals on diverse organizational environments
- Apply information systems technologies to improve decision making speed and effectiveness
- Apply basic management skills to the unique challenges in healthcare industry
- Integrate multiple functional perspectives and different professional perspectives to create innovative solutions to complex problems
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, healthcare professionals, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.