Human Resource Bachelor Degree Online
With Grantham University’s Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management, you can jumpstart your career in human resource management. A good place to be given that employment of human resources managers is projected to increase between 2010-2020 at a rate of 13%. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
Through our 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, Grantham’s program is designed to provide a comprehensive study of core competencies within the field: Business Management, Business Law, Labor Relations, Employment Law, Training and Development, Performance Management, Quality Management, Compensation and Organizational Behavior. Our online HR classes are great for people who are working full time, active duty military personal, military spouses, and anyone else who has a lot of demands on their time.
Coursework for the BBA in Human Resource Management program has been acknowledged to fully align with the HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Human Resource Management Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Distinguish the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business
- Evaluate the evolving role of strategic human resource management in business organizations
- Evaluate personnel in all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory contexts related to human resource management
- Describe and explain ethical obligations and responsibilities of business
- Describe decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Understand the importance of human and social diversity
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.