Human Resource Management Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
With Grantham University’s Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management, you can jumpstart your career in human resource management. A good place to be given that employment of human resources managers is projected to increase between 2010-2020 at a rate of 13%. (Source: Spring 2012 BLS Occupational Outlook Quarterly)
Through our 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, Grantham’s program is designed to provide a comprehensive study of core competencies within the field: Business Management, Business Law, Labor Relations, Employment Law, Training and Development, Performance Management, Quality Management, Compensation and Organizational Behavior. Our online HR classes are great for people who are working full time, active duty military personal, military spouses, and anyone else who has a lot of demands on their time.
Coursework for the BBA in Human Resource Management program has been acknowledged to fully align with the HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Human Resource Management Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Describe the strategic management process
- Evaluate the evolving role of strategic human resource management in business organizations
- Debate the foundations of the American labor movement
- Utilize fundamental statistical procedures such as probability, statistical measures and analytical tools, including control charts, methods and process design
- Facilitate personnel within all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Conduct training and development programs
- Determine appropriate compensation and benefits administration
- Engage in personnel research and job analysis
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.