Online Information Management Degree
Grantham University’s Master of Business Administration - Information Management (MBA – IM) specialized degree program enhances managerial skills, business strategies and decision-making abilities with the emerging technology trends found in current corporate operations. We understand that earning your Information Management degree can be difficult when you have a lot of demands on your time. That's why we offer a convenient online format that is perfect for active military personnel, military family members and anyone else who has major constraints on their time.
Information Management MBA Program Outcomes
Through Grantham's convenient, 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, you can achieve the general MBA learning outcomes, and be able to:
- Analyze knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of all foundational business areas
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis and planning
- Utilize communication skills
- Evaluate professional, ethical and social responsibilities in business management and team setting
- Employ quantitative analysis in business
- Evaluate state-of-the-art information processing and computer networking strategies
- Assess and develop plans for future information systems expansion and implementation
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.