Information Management Technology Degree Online
Earn a Master of Science-Information Management Technology (MS-IMT), an online degree program from online Grantham University, and gain valuable, innovative tools for leading change in a technological environment.At Grantham, we strive to make it easy for you to earn your Master of Science in Information Management Technology degree online. That's why we offer a simple and convenient format that is perfect for active duty military men and women, military family members, those who work full time and anyone else with a demanding schedule.
Information Management Technology Program Outcomes
Through Grantham's convenient, 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, you will achieve the general MS-IT learning outcomes and be able to:
- Use project management techniques to identify and define the computing requirements for an information system
- Implement and evaluate a technology-based information system, process, or program to meet desired needs
- Implement strategic planning in the area of information systems
- Use current techniques, skills and tools necessary for technology management practice
- Evaluate impacts of technological change on an organization
- Determine existing and emerging technologies relevant to operations of an organization
- Address professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities
- Recognize the need for and ability to engage in continuing professional development
We offer financial aid to military members and students who qualify for assistance.
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.