Online Nursing Management Degree
This specialization prepares the professional registered nurse to demonstrate the knowledge and skills they have acquired through a variety of experiences as a nurse leader/administrator in a healthcare environment. This specialization emphasizes the emerging trends in healthcare and the world health systems, developmental and accrediting trends within a healthcare institutions, and government and political influence on the provision of healthcare. All students of our MSN online degree programs will be required to complete a Major Applied Research Paper (MARP) at the conclusion of their Specialization as part of their final research seminar.
The specialization focuses on current trends in:
- Leadership and management
- Human diversity and social issues
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Research and global, evidence-based practice
Please note: All MSN students need to complete a Major Applied Research Paper (MARP) at the end of their specialization program for their final research seminar.
RN to MSN Bridge Option
For information on our RN to MSN Bridge Option, go here.
MSN – Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership Specialization Outcomes
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations
- Utilize advanced health assessment and pathophysiology in making nursing diagnoses and decisions about educational and therapeutic interventions
- Design nursing care for a clinical or community-based population based on biophysical, psychosocial and organizational sciences
- Demonstrate professional and high level communication skills when involved in peer review, advocacy for patients and families, reporting of errors and professional writing
- Function in a leadership role when collaborating with team(s) to generate knowledge that supports evidence-based practice and improves healthcare outcomes
- Apply theory and researched-based knowledge from nursing and the sciences when formulating the process of leadership and management
- Apply the principles of leadership & management to nursing practice in a variety of settings
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, nurses, healthcare professionals, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.