Online Degree in Performance Improvement
Looking for an advanced education that can take your career to a whole new level? Grantham University’s Master of Science in Performance Improvement (MS-PI) program teaches progressive skills in organizational resource management. Through Grantham’s convenient, 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, you will learn how to manage complex organizational challenges through performance improvement strategies. Additionally, you will become adept at analyzing an organization, generating strategies to maximize performance and implementing solutions. At Grantham, we understand that your busy life can make it difficult to earn your Performance Improvement degree. Taking advantage of our convenient online format allows anyone with a demanding schedule, including active duty military personnel and their families, to pursue the degree they've always dreamed of.
MS Performance Improvement Program Outcomes
At the successful completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Evaluate organizational and human performance problems and issues
- Utilize communication skills
- Prepare proposals and develop strategies to influence stakeholder decisions
- Design and develop viable interventions to improve performance
- Analyze professional, ethical, legal and social issues and responsibilities
- Measure and revise performance improvement solutions
- Design and manage performance improvement projects
- Employ and apply quantitative techniques in performance improvement areas
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.