Project Management Degree Online
Grantham University’s Master of Business Administration - Project Management (MBA-PM) specialized degree program provides the knowledge and tools to help you more effectively execute project initiatives. The program is designed to provide practical, real-world experience you can apply to the everyday work environment using the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Our online MBA program is great for people with high demands on their time, including active duty military personnel and those who work full time.
PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
MBA Project Management Program Outcomes
Through Grantham's convenient, 100% online format and professionally relevant courses, you can achieve the general MBA learning outcomes, and be able to:
- Analyze knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of all foundational business areas
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis and planning
- Utilize communication skills
- Evaluate professional, ethical and social responsibilities in business management and team setting
- Employ quantitative analysis in business
- Engage in practical exercises that improves organizational skills in the project management field
- Develop the necessary tools to effectively plan, measure and control projects
Learn how an online degree from Grantham could change your life and ignite your career success. Our online classes are a great fit for active duty military, veterans, military spouses, military personnel, high school graduates, government employees, etc. Contact us at (888) 947-2684 to find out more about our accredited degree programs, financial assistance opportunities and enrollment process.