← read all frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

I completed college algebra at the local community college. Do I have to take it again?

If you’ve completed college algebra or a course determined to be its equivalent, which consists of three (3) semester credit hours or four (4) quarter credit hours, from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education, and you achieved a “C” or better for undergraduate coursework, you will not need to take it again.