CSM Virgil R. Williams Scholarship
to Grantham University
Application Opens – March 1, 2016
Application Deadline – June 10, 2016 at 11:59 PM EDT
EANGUS is partnering with Grantham University to award a full Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarship to the University. The scholarship, named in honor of CSM Virgil R. Williams, is valued at up to $38,600, and covers tuition costs, required textbooks, software and fees. The Scholarship value depends on the degree selected and credits transferred.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Initial Eligibility Requirements:
- Recipient must be member of EANGUS or
- Spouse of an EANGUS member or
- Unmarried son or daughter of EANGUS member or
- Unmarried spouse or unmarried dependent son or daughter of a deceased EANGUS member who was in good standing at the time of their death
- Recipient must complete a 1000 word essay with personal, specific facts as to his/her desire to continue his/her education and why financial assistance is required
- Applicants must meet Grantham University’s minimum admissions requirements
- Applicants must meet any special program admissions requirements
- Scholarship recipient must begin studies at Grantham University within 6 months of being awarded the scholarship
- The Scholarship is only valid in the name of the original recipient. It cannot be transferred
Continuing Eligibility Requirements:
- The Scholarship Recipient must maintain good academic standing
- The Scholarship Recipient must remain continuously enrolled as defined in the University Catalog
Please note: The Scholarship donated to EANGUS provides an opportunity for the recipient to obtain a degree. It does not guarantee degree completion. The recipient must comply with all University policies. i.e. Admissions requirement & Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Grantham University will make three attempts to award the scholarship. If the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place candidates decline the scholarship, Grantham will not award the scholarship for that current year.
The Scholarship Application Process begins March 1, 2016 and ends June 10, 2016. For all other scholarship information and updates, please visit our scholarships page.
There will be no consideration given whatsoever because of friendship, rank or grade of applicant, applicant’s parents or applicant’s spouse. Neither shall the applicant’s geographical place of residence be considered. Awards will be made on basis of scholarship, character, leadership and need.