KC-AUSA Scholarship to Grantham University
KC-AUSA is partnering with Grantham University to award a full Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarship to a solider or spouse of a solider. The scholarship is valued up to $38,600, and covers tuition costs, required textbooks, software and fees. The Scholarship value depends on the degree selected and credits transferred.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Initial Eligibility Requirements:
- Recipient must be solider or spouse of a solider.
- Recipient must complete a 500 word essay: “Honorable Service to the Country.”
- Applicants must meet Grantham University’s minimum admissions requirements.
- Applicants must meet any special program admissions requirements.
- Scholarship recipient must begin studies at Grantham University within 6 months of being awarded the scholarship.
- The Scholarship is only valid in the name of the original recipient. It cannot be transferred.
Continuing Eligibility Requirements:
- The Scholarship Recipient must maintain good academic standing.
- The Scholarship Recipient must remain continuously enrolled as defined in the University Catalog.
Please note that the Scholarship donated to KC-AUSA provides an opportunity for the recipient to obtain a degree. It does not guarantee degree completion. The recipient must comply with all University policies, i.e. Admissions requirement & Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Grantham University will make three attempts to award the scholarship. If the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place candidates decline the scholarship, Grantham will not award the scholarship for that current year.
Currently, Grantham University is not accepting applications for this scholarship. For information and updates, please check back to this page.Application Closed