- Also in this section...
- Online Military College: Tuition Assistance
- Military Transfer Credits
- Military Scholarship Programs
- AU-ABC Program
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
- Military Family Scholarship
- Military Service Members Scholarship
- Military Severely Injured Scholarship
- Military Spouse Tuition Assistance: MyCAA
- Veteran Education Benefits
- Veterans Scholarship
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program
No confusion and faster education benefits for veterans
Grantham University’s Veterans Services Department takes the confusion out of veterans’ education benefits.
A liaison between our veteran students and the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), Grantham’s Veterans Affairs Certifying Officials will help you understand and receive education benefits in a timely manner. Their insight and guidance on the benefit process, and diligence in certifying, monitoring and reporting enrollments to the VA have proved valuable to Grantham students time and time again.
The VA determines student eligibility for educational benefits. Therefore, eligibility questions should be directed to the VA by calling 1-888-GIBILL1. The VA Web site also provides information on each veteran benefit, including Chapters 30, 32, 35, 1606, 1607 and the new Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33).
Please note: If you are eligible for more than one GI Bill benefit, and want to switch to the Post 9/11 GI Bill, the VA requires you to choose one benefit over the other. In many cases, once this decision is made it cannot be reversed. To help determine which benefit is right for you, visit http://gibill.va.gov/resources/benefits_resources/benefit_comparison_tools.html.
To learn more about our VA-approved degree programs, contact Grantham at (888) 947-2684.