- Also in this section...
- Online Military College: Tuition Assistance
- Military Transfer Credits
- Military Scholarship Programs
- AU-ABC Program
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
- Military Family Scholarship
- Military Service Members Scholarship
- Military Severely Injured Scholarship
- Military Spouse Tuition Assistance: MyCAA
- Veteran Education Benefits
- Veterans Scholarship
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Helping the wounded achieve higher education
Injured military and ready to pursue your undergraduate or graduate degree? You can do just that – cost effectively – with Grantham University’s Military Severely Injured Scholarship. Offered to qualified active duty and veteran service members, the scholarship covers the tuition and fees required for completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. A Textbook and Software Grant that covers the cost of required books and software is included. All you are financially responsible for is the cost for any course taken outside of the degree program.
To qualify, you must be a U.S. service member who:
- Received a “Rating Decision” memo of 20% disability or higher from the Veterans Administration as a result of being wounded in hostile actions from 2001 to the present
- No longer qualifies for Veterans Education Benefits (Chapters 30, 32, 33, 35, 1606, 1607), Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31), or military Tuition Assistance
- Can provide a copy of DD Form 214 or your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) showing an honorable or a medical discharge
Grantham also recognizes your family’s sacrifices by offering a Military Family Scholarship Program. Qualified spouses and dependants of severely injured service members will receive a reduced tuition rate of $250.00 per credit hour, and a Textbook and Software Grant that covers the cost of required textbooks and software.
For more information, call us today at (888) 947-2684, and a Grantham admissions representative will be glad to assist you.To learn more, fill out the form and an admissions representative will contact you. You may also receive emails about our degree programs, tuition options, and, if applicable, enrollment process.