- Also in this section...
- Online Military College: Tuition Assistance
- Military Transfer Credits
- Military Scholarship Programs
- AU-ABC Program
- Imagine America Foundation Scholarship
- Military Family Scholarship
- Military Service Members Scholarship
- Military Severely Injured Scholarship
- Military Spouse Tuition Assistance: MyCAA
- Veteran Education Benefits
- Veterans Scholarship
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Up to $4,000 in Military Spouse Tuition Assistance
Cost should not be a deterrent in achieving your educational dreams. And at Grantham, it won’t be. Our University has partnered with the Department of Defense to offer up to $4,000 in military spouse tuition assistance through the new Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) Program.
MyCAA was established to support military spouses as they pursue education, training, licensing, credentialing and employment in high-growth careers. When MyCAA is used with Grantham’s Military Family Scholarship program, which includes a reduced tuition rate and a Textbook and Software grant, your benefits are even greater. As a military spouse, you gain low out-of-pocket costs while earning your college degree or training.
To get started, eligible spouses can create a MyCAA Account by visiting https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa or by calling a Military OneSource consultant at 800-342-9647.