Textbook & Software Grant Program
Grantham University’s Textbook and Software Grant provides new or gently used textbooks to students who qualify (see eligibility requirements). Shipping* fees for textbooks and other course materials are included in the grant. The value of the grant is determined by the degree program and/or courses selected, but generally ranges from $500 to $4,500. Eligible students will order and be shipped course materials from the Eagle Educational Resources Bookstore after they have registered for their classes and been approved for the grant.
- Applicants must meet Grantham University’s minimum admissions requirements
- Applicants must meet any special program admissions requirements
- Applicant must be:
- A U.S. active-duty service member, reservist, national guardsman, or other military service member
- A U.S. honorably or medically discharged veteran
- A dependent or spouse of a U.S. active-duty service member, reservist, National Guardsman or veteran (honorably or medically discharged)
- A U.S. emergency first responder, including federal, state and local law enforcement personnel, fire fighters, emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics
- Applicants must meet Grantham University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements
- Be free of any financial holds on their accounts
The grant may only be applied toward textbook(s) and materials provided by Eagle Educational Resources Bookstore and used in courses and/or degree programs completed at Grantham University. The grant is redeemable through the seventh day of the term in which it was awarded.
Grant applications must be received, with required proof of eligibility, prior to the start date of the term, in order for the application to be reviewed, unless there are other deadlines imposed by other grant applications for which the student may be applying.
Students who qualify for the grant will receive only one copy of course materials, regardless of whether the materials are required for multiple classes. Before students sell or otherwise dispose of a textbook, they should ensure that the materials are not required for additional courses. Replacement materials are the responsibility of the student and are not covered by the grant.
Students utilizing the grant to purchase textbook(s) who then request a course add/drop for that same term, will be required to return the previously purchased textbooks to Eagle Educational Resources prior to utilizing the grant for the new course selection.
The Textbook and Software Grant is offered continuously. It is not a competitive grant. Individuals who meet the eligibility requirements will be awarded the grant. Proof of eligibility is required.
At Grantham, we look forward to helping you earn a highly targeted online degree in the most affordable way possible. For more information about Grantham University’s Textbook and Software Grant, please contact us at (888) 947-2684.
* The University pays standard postage on mail and parcels going to students in the U.S. (including APO and FPO addresses and P.O. boxes within U.S. territories). A student in another country, or physical address inside a U.S. territory, must pay additional shipping charges. Expedited shipping, if requested by the student, is an additional cost and is not included in the grant.