Grantham University has partnered with William Woods University to help students from either institution achieve their educational goals. Whether you need to finish an associate degree program or want to earn your bachelor’s, this agreement streamlines the process of transitioning credit hours from one school to the other.
From our 100% online learning format to transfer agreements, finding ways to help adult learners like you achieve academic goals is nothing new for Grantham University. We’ve been at it for more than 65 years. We understand the challenges you face every day. So we make it easier to juggle work, family and school with:
- Affordable tuition rates
- 100% online convenience
- 20 career-starting certificate and associate degree programs
- Weekly term starts, eight-week-long classes
- Career Services: Resume building and job search assistance
- Award-winning student support
- The William Woods-Grantham “Course-to-Course” transfer credit matrix
Continue the journey. From career opportunities to career changes, you know the right education – and degree – can make a huge impact on your future. Take the next step. Come be a part of Grantham’s growing family of motivated, goal-oriented students.
Get started by completing the form on the right.